The shareholders of Adevinta exercise ultimate authority through the General Meeting. The General Meeting deliberates and decides important issues concerning Adevinta, reflecting the opinions of shareholders.
The Annual General Meeting (AGM) takes place every year within six months of the close of the financial year. Extraordinary general meetings are convened if necessary according to the Articles of Association, the Public Limited Liability Companies Act or if claimed by at least 5% of the shareholders.
At the AGM the following decisions are made:
- Election of the shareholders’ representatives to the Board of Directors
- Election of the Nomination Committee
- Election of the external auditor and the auditor’s remuneration
- Approval of the Board of Directors’ report, the financial statements and any dividend proposed by the Board
- Other matters according to the Public Limited Liability Companies Act (Allmennaksjeloven) §5-6
- Instruction to the nomination committee
Annual General Meeting 5 May 2020
The Annual General Meeting of Adevinta will be held on Tuesday 5 May 2020 at 11:00 CEST at Schibsted ASA’s offices at Akersgata 55 in Oslo, Norway. All documents to be processed in the meeting will be made available below.
Due to the COVID-19 situation, Adevinta shareholders are urged to vote by the use of proxy forms prior to the meeting and not physically attend. It is expected that the Annual General Meeting can be followed live from the Company’s website www.adevinta.com to enable shareholders monitoring the meeting. The Company may be prevented from arranging the meeting as a physical meeting.
The shareholders should note that additional information on proceedings of the meeting may be given on short notice and announced on the Company’s website and through a stock exchange announcement.
- Notice of Annual General Meeting (English language)
- Innkalling til Ordinær Generalforsamling (Norsk)
- Link for enrollment to the Annual General Meeting
- Webcast audio recording of the meeting
- Minutes of the meeting (English)
- Minutes of the meeting (Norwegian)
Extraordinary General Meeting 24 October 2019
An Extraordinary General Meeting was held 24 October 2019 at 10.30 hours (CET) in Oslo.
Extraordinary General Meeting 20 March 2019
An Extraordinary General Meeting was held 20 March 2019 at 14.00 hours (CET) in Oslo. At this pre-IPO stage, Adevinta was a 100 percent owned subsidiary of Schibsted ASA.