The shareholders of Adevinta exercise ultimate authority through the General Meeting. The General Meeting deliberates and decides important issues concerning Adevinta, reflecting the opinions of shareholders.
The Annual General Meeting (AGM) takes place every year within six months of the close of the financial year. Extraordinary general meetings are convened if necessary according to the Articles of Association, the Public Limited Liability Companies Act or if claimed by at least 5% of the shareholders.
At the AGM the following decisions are made:
- Election of the shareholders’ representatives to the Board of Directors
- Election of the Nomination Committee
- Election of the external auditor and the auditor’s remuneration
- Approval of the Board of Directors’ report, the financial statements and any dividend proposed by the Board
- Other matters according to the Public Limited Liability Companies Act (Allmennaksjeloven) §5-6
- Instruction to the nomination committee
Extraordinary General Meeting 24 October 2019
An Extraordinary General Meeting was held 24 October 2019 at 10.30 hours (CET) in Oslo.