The information obtained through cookies will be collected and processed by Adevinta ASA, with registered office in Postboks 490 Sentrum, NO-0105 Oslo, Norway, and whose contact email is email@example.com.
What is a cookie and local storage of data?
When you visit websites different kinds of data may be stored locally on your device through your web browser. Such locally stored data can be used for many different purposes, including to adapt the content and features on the services provided to you, or provide web analytics tools. The most common kind of local storage of data is cookies. Cookies are small text files that are stored locally on your device (PC, mobile phone, tablet, etc.). These files make us able to recognize your web browser and collect information about for example your use of our sites.
In addition to cookies, there are also other technologies that may be used that can fulfill the same purposes, for examples pixels, tags or web beacons. This is technology that facilitates recognition of cookies and identifiers and that may also enable third parties to place cookies on your device.
On adevinta.com we use own and third party cookies in order to measure and analyze the traffic on our Website in order to understand how it is being used, and to improve and develop our Website. In particular, Adevinta uses the following categories of cookies:
• Technical cookies (always on): They are cookies which allow the user to navigate through a website and use the different options or services offered, for example, to control traffic and data communication, identify the session, restrict access to some parts, etc.
• Customization cookies: These allow the user to access the service with some general features that are predefined such as the language, the regional configuration from which the user accesses the service, the screen display choices, etc.
• Analysis cookies: These allow the user’s behavior to be tracked and analyzed. The information collected through such cookies is used in the measurement of Website activity and for the creation of user navigation profiles, for the purpose of introducing improvements.
In particular, the following cookies are stored on your device for these purposes:
|_ga||Analytics||Used to distinguish users.||Google Analytics||2 years|
|_gid||Analytics||Used to distinguish users.||Google Analytics||24 hours|
|_gat||Analytics||Used to throttle request rate.||Google Analytics||1 minute|
|AWSALB||Technical||Distribute traffic to the website on several servers in order to optimise response time.||AWS||7 days|
|AWSALBCORS||Customization||Optimization of performances.||AWS||7 days|
|Wpml_browser_redirect_test||Technical||Redirection (in navigation)||WordPress||During the navigation session|
|Cookie_info||Technical||Register users’ consent on cookies||Adevinta||10 years|
|Icl_visitor_lang_js||Customization||Default browser language||Adevinta||24 hours|
_ga _gid and _gat are cookies set by Google Analytics, a web analytics tool provided by Google Inc. This tool gathers information about page visits and generates statistics about the use of our Website. The data processed and collected is anonymised data and cannot be connected to a single individual or IP address. If you wish to opt-out of Google Analytics tracking: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
How can you control or delete cookies and locally stored data?
Users may configure the installation of cookies during the Website configuration process and they are aware that disabling cookies and similar technology may affect the normal use of the Website and the services provided by the Website.
To disable cookies, Users should follow the instructions of each browser. For example:
- With Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy (also available at the following link: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies).
- With Firefox: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy (also available at the following link: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias).
- With Google Chrome: Setup -> Preferences -> Security -> View (also available at the following link: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=es)
Neither this Website nor its legal representatives are responsible for the content or the accuracy of the privacy policies of the third parties mentioned in this Cookies Policy. The web browsers are the tools in charge of storing the cookies and from this place the Users must exercise their right to delete or deactivate them. Neither this Website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by these browsers. In some cases, it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget its decision not to accept them.
Modifications in this Cookies Policy
Adevinta reserves the right to include modifications in this Cookies Policy due to changes in applicable laws, regulations, for security measures or so to adapt the Cookies Policy to the instructions received from data protection competent authorities, or to include any new processing activities.