Are you a self-starter, eager to learn and develop, while being part of a truly multicultural company that’s growing fast? Then maybe our internship opportunities are right for you!
Who is this programme for?
The internship programme has been designed to offer a first opportunity
to anyone who’s still studying and wants to start developing their career in a multicultural environment. Initially, we offer a six to eight month internship that can be extended.
We have positions opening up across all parts of the business, so make sure to look at our open positions no matter your background.
Who are you?
- You’re motivated and have a genuine interest in Adevinta and our purpose
- You have a learning mindset and treat feedback as a gift!
- You’re open to working with others in a diverse, international environment
What is the Early Careers Programme?
The Early Careers Programme brings in highly motivated talent who want to “conquer the world,” learn our ways of working and take on new challenges.
Perks of the programme:
- Early Careers community and buddy system
- Extra support and coaching
- Soft-skills training
- Career development opportunities. We want to see you grow in Adevinta!
- Extra language courses
Perks of being an Adevintan:
- Competitive compensation package
- Great colleagues and a healthy working environment
- Opportunity to shape the way we work. Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organisation
- Flexibility to work when and how you want – flexible hours, choose your phone and computer
- More benefits like free breakfast and flexible benefits programme (transport, restaurant, etc.) depending on location
“The internship programme at Adevinta is a fantastic opportunity for both the interns and the business. Our interns get to work on a wide variety of projects, which is invaluable at the start of their careers. For Adevinta, the interns bring a fresh perspective and tons of enthusiasm and energy. It’s really a win-win!”
Nikki Holloway, Senior Manager, Early Careers