Would you benefit from experiencing how different business functions work? Are you ambitious and keen to develop your career in a fast-moving, international organisation? Then maybe our International Generalist programme is right for you!
Who is this programme for?
The programme is designed for recent graduates who would like to experience different roles within Adevinta before deciding where they’d like to focus your career.
We’ll offer you a two year fixed-term contract with a full-time schedule. You’ll rotate between marketplaces and positions within the company every six-nine months depending on business needs. Our Senior Manager of Early Careers will work closely with the business to decide the rotations and make “perfect matches”.
Who are you?
- You’re motivated and have a genuine interest in Adevinta and our purpose
- You have a learning mindset and treat feedback as a gift!
- You’re open to working with others in a diverse, international environment
What is the Early Careers Programme?
The Early Careers Programme brings in highly motivated talent who want to “conquer the world,” learn our ways of working and take on new challenges.
Perks of the programme:
- Early Careers community and buddy system
- Extra support and coaching
- Soft-skills training
- Career development opportunities. We want to see you grow in Adevinta!
- Extra language courses
Perks of being an Adevintan:
- Competitive compensation package
- Great colleagues and a healthy working environment
- Opportunity to shape the way we work. Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organisation
- Flexibility to work when and how you want – flexible hours, choose your phone and computer
- More benefits like free breakfast and flexible benefits programme (transport, restaurant, etc.) depending on location
“Our first cohort of International Generalists have worked in areas such as Product Management, Programme Management, Marketing, Strategy and HR. There are plenty of opportunities to make an impact in each of your rotations and the international aspect means you’ll get to work in at least one of our marketplaces.”
Nikki Holloway, Senior Manager, Early Careers