Do you aspire to be a software engineer or data scientist? Are you early in your career and looking to be mentored by experienced professionals who will work closely with you, whilst you learn about different systems and tools to try out and implement your ideas?
Who you are
You may have gained your coding and language experience outside of traditional methods. You are able to demonstrate practical hands-on coding or data handling experiences which highlight your enthusiasm for technology and your potential to progress your career. Whatever your credentials, we’re looking for passionate people to create technology that has purpose.
- Do you want a career in a fast-moving, truly international organisation?
- Are you collaborative and work well in a team?
- Are you able to share your ideas and say what you are thinking, doing this with respect for others, their cultures, and their work?
- Are you curious and looking to deepen your understanding of a subject, tool or situation?
- Do you look to get stuff done, whilst working with others, learning and taking action?
- Are you adaptable and excited by challenges?
- You may have a STEM or non STEM background at degree level
- You will be able to demonstrate a strong interest in technology or data through your studies and/or extra-curricular activities
- You will have the intellectual capacity to work with new information and in a constantly changing environment
- You will be passionate about the impact technology can have on the business and the end user – you will be creating technology that has purpose.
- Your desire is to co-create technology, not be the sole developer of a piece of code
- Your curiosity and drive will be reflected in your academic achievement, self-study and/or extra-curricular achievements
- You will have some ‘real-life’ work experience, gained during an internship, placement, voluntary work or through part-time paid work
- You must speak and write fluently in English and speak and write fluently in French or Spanish. French and English are a requirement for the Paris-based roles and Spanish and English for Spain-based roles.
Perks & Benefits
- Private health insurance – including in-office Doctor
- Choose your computer and phone
- Flexible work schedule, and the ability to work from home 1-2 days per week
- Free breakfast, fresh fruit and coffee
- Canteen in the office with different options
- Gym membership – 70% discount
- Physiotherapist in-office (50% discount)
- Flex benefits – Ticket restaurant, transport ticket, and more
- Budget for conferences and training
- Adjustable desks and chairs
- Social activities and parties
- Meetups and talks hosted in the office
Applications now closed. Please keep an eye out for programmes starting in 2021!