Do you aspire to be a technical expert? Are you looking to be mentored by experienced professionals who will work closely with you, whilst you learn and grow? The Entry-Level Specialist track might be for you!
Who is this programme for?
The Entry-Level Specialist roles have been designed for young talent or career changers who are interested in becoming technical experts e.g. Software Developers, Data Scientists, Security Engineers. These roles were created to fill the gap between internships and experienced hires, so they’re meant for candidates with less than two years of experience who want to keep learning about different systems and tools and to try out and implement new ideas.
We’ll offer you a permanent contract and your involvement in the Early Careers programme will last two years.
Who are you?
- You’re motivated and have a genuine interest in Adevinta and our purpose
- You have a learning mindset and treat feedback as a gift!
- You’re open to working with others in a diverse, international environment
What is the Early Careers Programme?
The Early Careers Programme brings in highly motivated talent who want to “conquer the world,” learn our ways of working and take on new challenges.
Perks of the programme:
- Early Careers community and buddy system
- Extra support and coaching
- Soft-skills training
- Career development opportunities. We want to see you grow in Adevinta!
- Extra language courses
Perks of being an Adevintan:
- Competitive compensation package
- Great colleagues and a healthy working environment
- Opportunity to shape the way we work. Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organisation
- Flexibility to work when and how you want – flexible hours, choose your phone and computer
- More benefits like free breakfast and flexible benefits programme (transport, restaurant, etc.) depending on location
“Our specialists get involved in many exciting projects that not only develop their technical and behavioral skills but also positively impact our customers. As a Technical Specialist at Adevinta, you can make a difference from the start of your career.”
Nikki Holloway, Senior Manager, Early Careers